Results (
English) 1:
[Copy]Copied!
Tambon Ku Arava was separated from thung song district, in which mineral is a district Amphoe Ku branches. In 1906, when the Office was moved to Tambon tha Yang District in 1909, which is little changed from the name of the Central Tambon name, which the Government has to change is the name of a district in the province, and it has been changed to Amphoe thung Yai ม่เป็น jars and it becomes, it will become a full district April 1, 1961 is the name Amphoe thung Yai.
Being translated, please wait..
